Raiser's Edge Ideas has moved!

Move Multiple Queries to Folders

I wish we could move multiple queries simultaneously to a folder at the same time when organizing them, rather than one by painful one. I can not possibly be the first to suggest this, but couldn't find it in search.

607 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amy Barker shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I agree. This seems like a simple efficiency capability that would be incredibly helpful to have available.

• Anonymous commented  · 

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We never categorized our gift batches to its own folder... 2-3 a day for 7 years :(

• Ian Lonsdale commented  · 

I agree! Also it would be very useful to have ability to add sub-folders.

• Sally Khan commented  · 

I recently started using the category folders and just yesterday realize that only one query can be moved at a time -- crazy when you are moving hundreds of queries as I did yesterday. I also noticed (complete forgotten about this) that you can delete multiple queries at the same time. That being said, why can't the same functionality be used for moving multiple queries? Users would be able to click/select the queries they want move and from a drop down menu (same as query type and query format) select the folder to move the selected queries to.

• Katherine commented  · 

I completely agree trying to clean up my Queries into different folders is taking forever but to this inability.

Feedback and Knowledge Base